Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

MAYFLOWER

After many months of searching I can say almost without a doubt that I am related to William Brewster.  You are most likely wondering who the heck is William Brewster.  William and his family sailed from England to the New England on the Mayflower.  Yes the Mayflower.  William is my 12th great grandfather.  This is quite thrilling for me as I have a more of a connection with the United States then I had imaged.  William's daughter Patience Brewster married Thomas Prence.  Thomas was a very smart business man.  He became the 4th Governor of Plymouth and died a very wealthy man.  Now to take the time to find my cousins from this side of the tree.  I am sure that there will be a lot of them.  I will continue to post my findings.  Wish me luck.







No comments:

Post a Comment